A brand is far more than how it is perceived, it’s not just a jingle or a tagline or a logo. One of the leaders in Marketing Seth Godin defines a brand as, “The set of expectations, memories…and relationships that account for a consumer’s decision to choose one product or service over another”
A brand can be one of the most valuable assets of an organisation. With brands like Google at $93.3 billion, Coca-Cola at $80 billion and apple at $98 billion, it’s understandable why it is imperative to build and protect a brand for a marketing business of any size.
Here is how according to one of the leading creative ad agencies in Singapore, of late is how a brand will impact your organizations:
- Creates an interest and attracts new Customers
- Builds consumer stability – Helps in the economic downturns
- With a good brand, it’s much easier to expand into the global market
- If the brand is good, people will pay! – helps get an edge over the competitors
- It makes it that much more difficult for new competitors – Loyal customers don’t shift to something newer.
- GOODWILL – the goodwill of the consumer and the trust you build with them through your brand can help in dulling the impact of a business crises!
And this is just the beginning of the benefits! Creative ad agencies in singapore must innovate strategies to build a brand on the basis of trust, quality, recognition and a positive image!